Yes, I know everyone and their mother has created one of these bad boys but I just couldn’t resist. I love Autumn so much it hurts, so I thought I would jump on the band wagon and make a list of things that I can’t bloody wait to complete this Halloween. Now, lets get on with it.
- Watch Hocus Pocus in your pyjama’s whilst singing ‘I put a spell on you’.
- Try Pumpkin spice baileys- which you don’t like but you bought it so you’ll drink it.
- Go pumpkin picking.
- Carve said pumpkin, without trying to vom at the inside or cut your thumb off. You will fail at one. Sorry, but it’s true.
- Paint your nails a very moody colour.
- Introduce more hot chocolates into your week, Preferably with baileys and whipped cream.
- Find a Halloween out fit, you know you won’t wear cause introverts like me just want our pyjama’s and films. All the spooky spectacular films.
- Re-Learn the ‘Time Warp’ Dance from The Rocky Horror Picture show.
- Sit for an hour trying to work out the plot line from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Fail, but decide you love it, anyway.
- Buy a heck of a load of haribo and hope you get no trick or treaters.
- Spend the Halloween night in your Pyjama’s, dodging the trick or treaters, because you’ve eaten the sweets and hope your house doesn’t Get Egg.
Ah, I love Halloween!
What’s you’re plans for Halloween? Let me know in the comments!
*Image made from Canva*