After being nominated for the Self Love Tag by Chloe, I started to think about what I have achieved along the way. Sometimes it’s easy to forget how much you have achieved when bills and admin start to take over your life. Here’s a little reminder to me, that when I think I can’t do something. Go grab a brew put your head on straight and read this.
- Degree – in 2011 I graduated with a 2:1 from the University of Northampton. Something I never thought possible. I still kind of don’t believe it now.
- Mildly successfully moved out- it was a learning curve and let’s just leave it at that.
- Passed your driving test –trust me guys this was fucking emotional! After 5 attempts, I passed. Yes, 5.
- Got over your fear of trains.
- Started a blog! Obvs.
- Got a couple of tattoos and a few piecing
- Found out Blondes don’t have more fun- sorry but true.
- Currently finding more ways to improve my MH.
- Actually went to the gym- AND LOVED IT
- Held down my job for a while now.
- Attending my first blogging even
- Paid off student over drafts- and basically all other debt
- Found some sort of self-worth
- Found out who you want to be
- Bossed walking in 6 inch heels
- Have basically done everything I didn’t think I could.
I absolutely loved writing this. Sometimes we forget just how far we’ve come. I’m sure I’ve forgotten some stuff but that can be for another day?